Saturday, May 15, 2010

I’m in it for the pancakes

As far as I’m concerned, this entire blog exists for me to have a place to store my pancake recipe. [Edit: here it is.] At least, that’s my reason for having a blog. (And isn’t it good enough?) Cat has her own reasons.

Cat tells me I need to make some disclaimers:

Disclaimer 1) This blog is not peer reviewed.

But I promise that if I do any double-blind experiments for this blog, I’ll do what I can to make them respectable.

Disclaimer 2) I have the metabolism of a superhero.

Those are her words. I prefer to say that I’m highly inefficient in my energy use. This makes for a cozy arrangement, since she likes to cook and I like to eat. She loves me for the foods that I can eat, and I love her that she can cook them. So to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment